Dr. Bhavin Vadodariya
Dr. Bhavin Vadodariya
Consultant – Head and Neck Surgical Oncologist
Years of Experience: 3 years
Types of Cancers Treated: Head & Neck cancer, Oral cancer, Thyroid cancer, Laryngeal cancer, Skull base Cancer
Number of Cases Handled: 200
MS (General Surgery)
DrNB Surgical Oncology
Dr. Bhavin is a young Surgical Oncologist, and his expertise lies in oral cancer surgeries, thyroid, parathyroid, salivary glands surgeries as well as Transoral laser surgeries.
Head and Neck Surgery
Training and Certifications:
- Dr. Bhavin has received advanced training in Head & Neck surgery and Flap harvest and Microvascular surgery at Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, Kochi in 2019.
- Dr. Bhavin has received Observership in Surgical Oncology in Indo American cancer Institute, Hyderabad in February 2020.
- Dr. Bhavin has received MBBS and MS General Surgery from Medical College and The MS university of Baroda in 2015
- Dr. Bhavin has received DrNB Superspeciality degree in Surgical Oncology from Apollo Hospital, Ahmedabad through NBE institute of Medical sciences, New Delhi in 2020 with distinction
- Dr. Bhavin has received Best Paper Award at NATCON IASO 2018- Annual Conference of Indian Association of Surgical Oncology at Tiruvananthapuram
- Dr. Bhavin has presented scientific papers in various Surgical Oncology conferences.
- Palonosetron and Granisetron for the Prevention of Postoperative Nausea and Vomiting after Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy: A Prospective Comparative Randomised Active Controlled Trial, Journal of Medical Science and Research, in April 2017.
- Comparative randomized controlled clinical trial of diathermy versus scalpel incision in midline laparotomy, International Surgery Journal, in December 2018
- Clinico -Sonological and pathological evaluation of extratesticular scrotal lesion, International Journal of Surgical Sciences, in April 2020.
- Audit of pediatric trauma in a secondary care urban public hospital, Journal of emergency practice &Trauma, in November 2020.
- A Rare case of maxillary brown tumor presenting as parathyroid carcinoma, International Journal of Scientific Research, in October 2021.